- How many years of Nurse Management experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: NJ and NY Registered Nurse (RN)?
Our Plastic Surgery Company is looking for an experienced Nurse Manager to organize and oversee all clinical operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining quality of care throughout the company, including the surgical, educational, and clinical departments. He or She will be required to manage and train our nursing staff, as well as write OR and Staff schedules.
The Ideal candidate for this position has a minimum of three years prior experience in a nurse leadership position, a strong ability to work within a team, and in in-depth knowledge of the healthcare industry including state regulations/inspections and AAAHC/Joint Commission Accreditation. We require current licensure in the states of NY and NJ, as well as willingness to obtain licensure in any additional states in which our company operates. Prior operating room experience is highly preferred.
Some travel may be required.
- Manage, oversee, and evaluate all clinical personnel
- Write weekly surgical and weekly clinical staffing schedules
- Set objectives and long-term goals for skill development of the clinical team
- Devise and implement a training program for new employees
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing, and patient care procedures
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high quality standards
- Control budgets and monitor expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Manage record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to upper management
- Proven experience as Nurse Manager
- In-depth knowledge of Ambulatory Surgery Center/Office-Based Surgery Center procedures including: Quality Assurance, Infection Control, and Patient Safety
- Understanding of basic budgeting and financial reporting
- Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing administration
- Excellent ability to lead, motivate, inspire, and develop personnel
- Great communication and people skills
- Outstanding organizational and stress management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Degree in nursing
- Valid nursing licensure required in the state of NY and preferred if additional licensure is held in the state of NJ