Details To Include With Cover Letter
We are looking for a dedicated Recruitment Coordinator to work with our HR and departmental teams to attract and hire new employees for our company. The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the hiring process, from collaborating on writing job descriptions to submitting reports on the recruitment process. A successful Recruitment Coordinator should be well-versed in the recruitment process as well as relevant employment legislation. You should also be organized and have excellent communication and people skills. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry.
- Create and enforce a recruiting plan
- Responsible for Recruitment cycle and onboarding
- Write job descriptions and post them online and in newspapers
- Maintain and manage job boards
- Assess incoming resumes
- Screen potential candidates
- Conduct interviews by phone or in person
- Maintain interview and hiring records
- Prepare hiring paperwork and information packets
- Handle the orientation of new employees
- Responsible for handling all paperwork and processing of employee life cycle events
- Maintain all employee files, including processing various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as change-of-status, performance evaluations, terminations, etc. as well as periodic audits of these files
- Create and update HR forms and templates
- Assess current practices and make recommendations for improvements for talent acquisition
- Assists with HR initiatives
- Review and process new-hire paperwork and create/maintain employee files
- Make sure all employees licenses, paperwork is up to date and keep files organized
- Pro-actively monitor and evaluate employee data and adjust as necessary
- Participate in other HR-related projects and perform administrative duties as needed
- Compile reports on recruitment for the HR Department
- Participate in recruitment events, such as career fairs, preparing information packets, and gathering information from suitable candidates.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ethical Practice
- HR and Payroll Background
- Relationship Management
- Ability to Multitask
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, photocopiers, and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree Required in Business, Human Resources, or a related field with a minimum of 3 years working in the Human Resource field with a focus on Recruitment Functions.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Payroll and HR experience: 4 Years
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Working with start-up environment
Lexington Plastic Surgeons provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.