• The Procedure
Liposuction utilizes a hollow, stainless steel tube and vacuum to remove localized fat deposits from beneath the skin, through small incisions.
Our preferred approaches to this procedure are:
Standard: This procedure utilizes various hollow, stainless-steel tubes called cannulas
Power-Assisted: This procedure utilizes oscillating cannulas, which help break up fatty tissue deposit in difficult areas. This allows surgeons to effectively perform higher volumes of liposuction in a shorter time frame, without burn risks or trauma to fibrous tissues.* NEED INFORMATION * See if you can find anything on the internet from the manufacturer websites for laser assisted lipo equipment
• Ideal CandidateYou should be an adult in good general health, preferably a non-smoker. Patients undergoing this procedure should have realistic expectations for the results after surgery and be ready to maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow the medical team’s instructions for recovery and beyond.
- Adherence to post-operative and recovery instructions is critical and mandatory.
- We strongly recommend that you arrange to have someone designated to transport you from our clinic to your home.
- Swelling may take up to several months to completely disappear.
- Some supplements and vitamins are prohibited to reduce the risk of prolonged bleeding. Please check with your doctor.
Before & After
Women • Sensitive Content
Men • Sensitive Content